At-Home Volunteer Opportunity
Volunteers are needed with experience in research and/or writing for GVA-DC's grant writing team.
- Work hours are flexible and can be done at home.
- Research responsibilities include finding new grants, and determining if our school is a good candidate.
- Writing responsibilities include gleaning info from teachers and staff, filling out the request, and submitting prior to the deadline.
- Email with questions or to sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org
PIC Secretary Needed
PIC is seeking nominations for the position for Secretary.
- Commitment is approximately 3 hours per month, including at least 1 in person meeting a month.
- Please email email@example.com if interested.
Looking to Volunteer During the School Day?
Hospitality is in need of 2-3 volunteers to set up, stock, and clean up the teacher appreciation lunches.
- Help is needed on : 1/16, 2/13, 3/12, 3/13, 4/2, May 4-8.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Snow Team at GVA!
Interested in keeping the school grounds safe for our students?
- Be on call with your snow shovel, snow blower, or plow to clear the sidewalks and parking lot at school starting at 6:00 am.
- Email email@example.com, include your name and phone and what equipment you have available.
- January Lunch-Sign Up Here