Every day was full of good wishes and good food!
- The end-of-CMAS Party has been scheduled for Friday, May 13th.
- This day will be a half-day (NOT a full day as indicated on the school calendar).
- Students will be released at 12:00 pm.
- Volunteers and donations are needed to support this event. Sign up here to help!
Pre-Ordered Framed Art Pick-Up
- Pre-ordered framed artwork will be available for pick-up on Friday, May 13th beginning at 12:00 pm in the cafeteria.
- International Day: Brazil has been postponed to next September.
- Therefore, Friday, May 20th IS NO LONGER A HALF-DAY. Students will be released at 3:30 pm.
Lost and Found
- Keep checking lost and found for lost items.
- Prevent misplaced items from being placed in the lost and found by clearly labeling everything with the student’s first and last name!
Wednesday, May 11th
- GVA-DC Board of Directors Meeting at 6:30 PM
Thursday, May 12th
- HSK and YCT Testing (Mandarin Village)
Friday, May 13th
- End-of-CMAS Party
- Half-Day for students-Early Dismissal at 12:00 PM
Tuesday, May 24th
- Kindergarten Graduation at 9:00 AM
- 5th Grade End-of-the-Year Celebration at 5:30 PM
Wednesday, May 25th
- Field Day
- Kindergarten dismissed at 12:15 PM
- Grades 1-5 are dismissed at 3:30 PM
Thursday, May 26th
- Last Day of School for Students in Grades 1-5
- Half-Day for Students-Early Dismissal at 12:00 PM
Thank you for partnering with us in the education of your child(ren). We appreciate your involvement and participation in our learning community!
Principal, GVA Douglas County