Korean International Day
Please buy all the food in H-mart (2751 S Parker Rd, Aurora, CO 80014).
- 2nd Grade Performance Video:
Baby Shark Agi Sangeo Korean Versionhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElGQc1HogKU
- 3rd Grade Performance Video:
Crayon Pop 크레용팝 - 빠빠빠(Bar Bar Bar)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3IlUKlThdY
- There are more options and flavors to order online. Anything you see online can be written onto the paper order form. bit.ly/butterbraids2020
- Order forms with money will be due to PM teachers on February 19. Please do not count or reorganize any funds. Place all forms & monies as they are into the classroom envelope. Classroom envelopes are to be turned into the office. (Late order forms with money can be turned into the office through the 21st.)
- This year we are also taking online orders. Orders can be placed by searching for a child's first or last name at bit.ly/butterbraids2020. Pl
ease share this link in your classroom newsletters.
- Butter Braids will be delivered to school on February 26th and pickup must be arranged by the families. Butter Braids come frozen and we cannot store them beyond the delivery day.
- The highest individual seller will be awarded a pass to Boondocks. The highest selling average PM classroom will get an ice cream party during the week of March 2nd (exact time TBD).
"April in Paris" is GVA-DC's second silent auction and gala taking place on April 18th! We have once again teamed up classrooms to create beautiful gift baskets to be featured and bid on at the event.
Your classroom basket is "I Scream for Ice Cream Themed Basket”
To sign up, click here https://tinyurl.com/rrmmo5f
All donations are tax deductible. Donations should be dropped off in the office's Auction box during school hours. Please mark your donations with the AM teacher's name and estimated value so it can be put in the appropriate basket. Items must be in by March 11th. If you need an extension, please email Laura Widhalm and let her know.
We look forward to working with you and having a successful 2nd auction and gala for our school!
Thank you so much for supporting GVA-DC! All funds raised from the auction will go to support technology at GVA-DC!