CrossFit for Kindergarten-5th Grade
GVA will be offering boys and girls CrossFit games this 2021 Fall season to ALL grade levels Kinder through 5th grade This program advocates the importance of physical fitness and the opportunity to showcase your students' GRIT and determination.
All of the events are bodyweight exercises with no equipment needed other than a yoga mat. Students will perform 3 separate exercises for a total of 3 minutes per exercise during each competition. The top 3 scores from each group will be recognized. Please note that each participant will need an adult scorekeeper on competition days.
- Practices will be every Monday from 3:45 to 4:45 with Coach Erickson in the PE room.
- A list of exercises, time requirements, and a demonstration of exercises will be practiced on Mondays.
Competitions will be every Wednesday from 4:15 pm to 5 pm including an awards ceremony after the event. Students will compete in the following grade levels:
CrossFit Student Introduction Wednesday, September 8th
3:45 to 4:45 in the PE room
- Practice Monday, September 13th
- Competition #1 Wednesday, September 15th
- Practice Monday, September 20th
- Competition #2 Wednesday, September 22nd
- Practice Monday, September 27th
- Competition #3 Wednesday, September 29th
- Practice Monday, October 4th
- Competition #4 Wednesday, October 6th
Sign Up and Fee
- Please sign up your child here.
- A $65 registration fee applies.
Please contact Ms. Erickson for more information at [email protected]