Here are just a few ways you can help throughout the year! Many of these can be done at home! Volunteer opportunities are listed on the https://linktr.ee/GVA_DC_PIC
- Helping Teachers
- Help with folders, scanning, etc.
- Purchasing* from “Wish List” and teacher REQUESTS (like scholastic books, materials, etc.)
- Purchasing* items for Hospitality
- Time spent preparing and cooking meals
- Purchasing* REQUESTED items from GVA-DC and PIC (items are mentioned throughout the school year)
- GVA-DC Events
- Book Fair Assistant
- International Day
- Attending PIC Meeting
- Attending Coffee with the Principal
- Attending SAC
- Attending Board of Director Meetings
- Be a Member of PIC-DC
- Lunch Volunteers
- Snow Team
- Grounds cleanup
Due to COVID-19, we require all volunteers to wear a mask, be prepared to have their temperature checked, and follow GVA COVID-19 procedures. When volunteering at GVA-DC we ask for Adults only, NO Siblings. Thank you for understanding these new procedures!
Questions or Volunteer Suggestions please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at [email protected]
We appreciate all of your support and know that it takes a village to run this school and support our children!
*All non-preapproved purchases must have Receipt(s) emailed to [email protected]
For every $10 purchased = 1 hour of volunteer time.