Health & Wellness
Medications and Health Care Plans
If your child has asthma or a life-threatening allergy, please have your doctor fill out the appropriate health care plan under Medical Forms. You will also need to complete the Medication Parent Release form.
For all other medications (including Tylenol, cough drops, lotions, creams, eye drops, and over-the-counter medications) please have your doctor complete the Provider Medication Authorization Form. When using the PMA form, a Medication Parent Release form is not necessary as this statement is already included. Please remember to include a parent signature where indicated on the PMA form.
- Completed forms and medications can be dropped off at the front desk.
- Forms cannot be used for more than one year and will need a new Health Care Provider and parent signature each school year.
All medications kept in the school Health Clinic:
- must be in the original packaging or prescription bottle with the student's name on it.
- must match in name, dosage, route and time to the one listed by the authorizing physician.
- must have an expiration date and cannot be expired.
- cannot be shared with the Before/After School Program, so make sure that you give an extra set of forms and medications to their Program Director.
If your child has any other medical conditions such as diabetes, seizure disorder, etc., please contact your school nurse so an appropriate health plan can be written in accordance with your Physician's orders.
2022-23 K-12th Grade School Required Immunizations
- Immunization records are a required document we must have on file at the school.
- Students must be up to date on all shots or a waiver signed if you have chosen not to vaccinate your student.
- Students will not be able to come to school until we receive the immunization records or waiver starting in the new school year.
- We will contact all families that are not up to date on their immunizations.
- Current 5th-grade students that will be in 6th grade the following year need to get the TDAP shot over summer break and we need the updated record