Intent to Enroll Forms are being accepted for 2021-22 for Grades K-5 in Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, and French.
- Students will be accepted to the school via a waitlist.
- If your student is accepted, an Accept or Decline email will go out in November.
- If you are interested in being added to the waitlist, please fill out an Intent to Enroll Form here
- Students enrolling in the Douglas County Campus for 2nd - 5th grade should have knowledge of the immersion language before being enrolled.
- Students should be at the Novice Mid-level and above in listening skills as defined by the ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines.