Volunteering & Volunteer Log
Volunteering at GVA Douglas County
We ask that each family volunteer 30 hours over the course of the school year.
- The PIC works hard to create a variety of different volunteering opportunities so that families can easily reach their family commitment.
- Hours can be purchased for a $10 donation per hour.
To make opportunities easy to find, we have linked them all in once place.
Volunteer Tracking Website
- Families log their hours and purchases in the system.
- The system allows you to check your family’s up-to-date hours whenever you want to!
- All members of your family will be linked.
Creating an Account
- You must create an account the first time you log in and select your volunteer preferences.
- Emails will be sent when opportunities within your preferences become available.
- Click Here to access the PIC Volunteer Site and click on the New Volunteers Start Here tab
- Each family member can create an account, and they will be linked so your hours are combined.
Purchases in Exchange for Volunteer Hours
- Purchase requests have been added to the volunteer links site.
- Get one volunteer hour for every $10 in purchases.