While paper order forms are going home with students later this week, and we will accept cash/checks with paper order forms, it is HIGHLY PREFERRED to use the online store so we can minimize interactions necessary with paper order forms.
- This year students are asked to self-register on the Butter Braids online store here.
- Be sure to choose your PM teacher when registering.
- All orders are due Monday, February 8th.
IMPORTANT PICKUP INFORMATION: Butter Braids Pick up is Wednesday, February 17th beginning at 2 pm. ALL ORDERS must be picked up at this time. It is your responsibility to make arrangements for pick up. No orders will be stored. Any items left over will be donated. Note: Butter Braids arrive frozen. Plan accordingly.
- 4 pack to History Colorado & 4 pack to Dinosaur Ridge for the Top In-Person Student & Top Virtual Student (one pack each)
- Top Class (Average Sale/Student): Frosty Party
- 40% of proceeds are donated and funds raised will be earmarked for field day.