The Fun Run is on September 21st!
9/14 Kick off Assembly
- The Virtual Assembly is on 9/14.
- Students will watch an exciting assembly and hear lots of information about the Dragon Fun Run and all the prizes they can earn!
- Your student will bring home a Parent letter and Pledge sheet with more details about the Dragon Fun Run.
Please help your student(s) to find sponsors and donors right away so they can reach their individual and class prize goals!
- We have an online donation form so anyone can easily donate!
Our school goal is $25,000 to raise monies towards Chromebooks and we will all enjoy a Foam Party when we reach it! There are several individual and class prizes that your student can earn as well, we hope that you will help and encourage your students to reach their fundraising goals.
- You can check on your student’s donations (use password douglas21) and keep track of your class progress on your website
In addition to the prize experiences offered by Run4Funds, the top earner will be awarded with a signed reserved parking spot. The 2nd reserved parking spot is up for grabs! All students will receive an entry. For every $25 raised, another entry is earned! A family may only earn 1 parking spot.